9 or 10 grams of carbs for dinner isn’t an every day option. Some days though, if you have some carbs banked at the end of the day, you might as well treat yourself
You could EASILY make this dish with way less carbs. I added a green pepper and a tomato because I had the room. The tomato came to about 4 carbs I think, and the green pepper added another 3. The pasta was only 2 grams of carbs (you can find it here). I just ate this. I have a large appetite and I’m stuffed atm
So, here’s the ingredients
- 1/2 pound of ground beef (add more if you’re hungry!)
- 1 green pepper – diced large (leave this out if you don’t have the carbs available)
- 1 tomato – diced (again, leave this out if you want)
- enough olive oil to coat the bottom of your pan
- 1 entire package of Tofu Shirataki Spaghetti
- a hand full of shredded zero carb cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- as much chili garlic sauce as you can handle (THE SPICE OF THE GODS)
- salt and pepper to taste
That’s it. It’s incredibly easy to make. Drain, rinse, and nuke the pasta for 1 minute, then plate it. Coat the bottom of your pan with olive oil and start frying your tomato and green pepper. While that’s going add in the chili garlic sauce, salt, and pepper. After a few minutes, add the ground beef, breaking it up finely. Cover and let simmer for about 15 minutes, until the beef is cooked and the green peppers are softening. Pour the contents of the frying pan over your plated pasta. Toss a handful of cheese over top. Enjoy!
If you added too much chili garlic sauce (too much is a figurative turn because one can never really have too much of it) then add a dollop of sour cream to ease your sissy taste buds.
If you use small to normal sized peppers and tomatoes then this entire meal should be about 9 grams of carbs.